Monday, February 23, 2004

Adoration (2/23/04)

I’ve got a 17 month old son named Evan. He is significantly younger than our other two children. In fact, he is our first child born after we were saved. I watch Evan grow and I look at his personality forming and I can’t help but think of the Christian analogies. He can be so defiant, very strong-willed and stubborn, selfish to the core, and more so than either of our previous children, oblivious to danger. Yet I love him so much. I can be so much like this little boy. So defiant, selfish, stubborn, reckless… I praise God for His infinite patience with me and His gentle instruction. This Wednesday we are adoring God. We will spend the whole day adoring our maker. He is so worthy of our Adoration. May we never forget that.

Have a great week and a great fast.
Your brother,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment