Our faith is full of things that, from our worldly view, appear to be paradoxes. As we fast this week, we are going to pray about the few I could think of. Please send back any others you think of.
- We need to be broken in order to truly be whole.
- To really be self-serving, we must be selfless. (The greatest among you will be your servant. Matthew 23:11)
- If you cling to your treasures, you'll never have true wealth.
- We need to surrender to experience victory.
- To take the first step toward maturity, we must become like a child.
- We must die to ourselves in order to truly live.
- The most disarming weapon you can use on an enemy is love.
- You can speak volumes by listening.
Have a great week and a great fast. Celebrate responsibly this Friday.
5 years ago